[TCRA] Radio City to Close

Paul J Brooten kb9tyc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 19:33:05 CDT 2018

Sept. 11th, 2018

It's Time to Retire.

It's been a wonderful 36 years for us at Radio City and we have decided to
retire and close Radio City. :( We are so thankful for the many years of
support and we have enjoyed working you, our customers. The technical,
intelligent and polite conversations plus advice have been invigorating,
thus making this decision extremely difficult for us.

We appreciate all the teachers, Elmers, VE examiners, ham and astronomy
clubs efforts in growing new ham radio operators and amateur astronomers
into our special community.

We will also miss going to and supporting amateur radio and astronomy clubs
all over MN and IA at their events. We will greatly miss all the
friendships we have been privileged to maintain with many of our customers.

We plan to exit by this year's end or a bit sooner as we empty our shelves
of new and used materials.

Upcoming Events:

Sidewalk Sale:  Our final sidewalk sale is this Saturday Sept 15th. We are
digging deep for this event. It will be held rain or shine. Currently
forecasts are calling for a mild 85F with just a 20% chance of showers.

Final Goodbye Tour:  We will be at Smartfest in Cologne, MN on Saturday
September 22nd. We will also be in Carlton MN for their Fallfest on
Saturday September 29th.

Goodbye Party:  Please come on by on Saturday October 6th for our good bye
party. We will of course have cake and coffee for everybody.

Other Necessary Details:

Service:  We will complete servicing items we currently have in the service
dept. We will not be accepting any additional 'Out of warranty' items. 'In
warranty' items will be still be processed by Radio City per normal until
about October 31st, 2018.

Consignment :   We will no longer accept more items for consignment. All
items that have NOT been sold need to be picked up the week of Oct 13th,
2018. We will consider all items not picked up by then to be abandoned.

In closing we will very much miss all of you and perhaps there is someone
out there interested in running the store under New Management.

Thanks again for all your support,

Dan and Maline Fish

--
Paul J Brooten - KB9TYC