[TCRA] Earl Ladendorf N9LIK SK

Patrick Hogan pmhogan at charter.net
Wed Mar 1 13:07:50 CST 2017

Just wanted to let everyone know that Earl became a Silent Key yesterday afternoon.  He had not been active for several years, but I'm sure many of us who have been around a while will remember Earl.  He was instrumental In helping me get back into ham radio after I had been away from it for almost 25 years.  He helped me set up my first station, and loaned me equipment until I was able to get my own.  We spent many pleasant hours sharing our common interest in ham radio.

Arrangements are pending.

Pat Hogan
N9VGT

Sent from my iPad