[TCRA] (no subject)

Rodney Anders wb9wkt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:47:17 CST 2017

Well I went out and listened on 145.800 and heard the astronaut answering
the questions that the kids were asking.
I couldn't hear the kids of course but I could copy the ISS perfectly.
The pass was about 7 minutes long---they got in a bunch of questions before
LOS.

If I see more of these I'll pass them along.

Rod
wb9wkt
I'm done spamming now.