[TCRA] Christmas Party

Kenneth Dicks AC0GV at live.com
Wed Dec 7 21:36:25 CST 2016

Before you get elected to tri county, remember that the Dunn County ares/races group meets the same night. That is why I always miss the regular meeting in Bloomer. You would be good for Dunn county and if I got roped in you should to.

Kenny

________________________________

and also election of officers for the next year.
See you there,
Mike,
W9MM
===
Tri County Repeater Association
145.470, Holcombe, WI
http://tcra.org
[http://tcra.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/tri-county-logo-sm.png]<http://tcra.org/>

Tri County Repeater Association<http://tcra.org/>
tcra.org
Welcome to the Tri County Repeater Association, an association dedicated to all that amateur radio has to offer. Visit the about us page to learn more.

===
Next Meeting: 10/13/2016 - 7:00 PM
===
members mailing list