[TCRA] Fwd: Time for the 2016 ARAC Hamfest

Paul J Brooten kb9tyc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:33:07 CDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ARAC Hamfest <arac_hamfest at charter.net>
Date: Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 11:58 AM
Subject: Time for the 2016 ARAC Hamfest
To: ARAC Hamfest <arac_hamfest at charter.net>

*Time for the 2016 ARAC Hamfest*

Just sending a notice to everyone we can get a hold of via e-mail to notify
you of the:

*A.R.A.C.      Hamfest*

*Saturday    May 7th    2016*

*9:00am  –  2:00pm           **Admission: $7*

*HEAD OF THE LAKES FAIRGROUNDS – MULTI PURPOSE BUILDING*

*4700 South Tower Ave. (Wisconsin Hwy 35) Superior, WI*

A.R.A.C.  home page:

*THEARAC.ORG <http://thearac.org/>*

*Here is the link to the A.R.A.C.  **2016 Hamfest Flier**.*

*ARAC HAMFEST 2016 FLYER <http://thearac.org/hamfest%20flier16.pdf>*

      Please DL the flier, print it, and post it where interested people
can see it.

*Also,  let us know A.S.A.P. if you have any table requests via this e-mail
address.*

If you are not interested in receiving any more of these notices, just drop
me a line with such a request

     and I will remove you from our mailing lists.

Hope to see many of you returning in 2016!

Bob Schulz     KCØNFB

*arac_hamfest at charter.net <arac_hamfest at charter.net>*

And make sure to mark the calendar for the Brainerd Hamfest,  April 16th
2016

*Brainerd Hamfest  2016
<http://www.brainerdham.org/hamfest/Hamfest%20Flyer%202016.pdf>*

--