[TCRA] Fwd: Hamfest 2012 May 5th

K9YLI at aol.com K9YLI at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 17:32:31 CDT 2012

____________________________________
 From: arac_hamfest at charter.net
To: arac_hamfest at charter.net
Sent:  4/7/2012 15:46:20 Central Daylight Time
Subj: Hamfest 2012 May  5th

Just sending a notice to everyone we can get a hold of via  e-mail to
notify you of the:
A.R.A.C.   Hamfest,   Saturday   May 5th   2012
9:00am –  2:00pm       Admission:  $7
HEAD OF THE LAKES  FAIRGROUNDS – MULTI PURPOSE BUILDING
4700 South Tower  Ave. (Wisconsin Hwy 35) Superior, WI
A.R.A.C.  home  page:
_THEARAC.ORG_ (http://thearac.org/)
Here is the link to the  A.R.A.C.  2012 Hamfest  Flier.
_ARAC HAMFEST 2012  FLYER_ (http://thearac.org/hamfest%20flier12.pdf)
Please DL the flier, print it, and post it where interested  people can see
it.
Help us to cut down on  postage:
Please  Reply  to this  e-mail   (just hit  the  “reply” button for this
letter)
Also,  let us know  A.S.A.P. if you have any table requests via this e-mail
 address.
If you are not interested in  receiving any more of these notices, just
drop me a line with such a request  and I will remove you from our mailing
lists.
Hope to see many of you  returning in 2012!
Bob  Schulz
KCØNFB
_arac_hamfest at charter.net_ (mailto:arac_hamfest at charter.net)