[TCRA] Christmas Party Tri County Repeater Assn.

Scott acepilot at bloomer.net
Wed Nov 30 05:30:42 CST 2011

Hmmm.  I didn't realize that the club was even still in existence.  I
stumbled across the website this past summer and it said the next
meeting was in April 2011, so I assumed it had folded...otherwise I'd
have probably stopped by a meeting as I live SW of Bloomer...

I will try to stop by with a "gift"...I have at least one thing that
should be "recycled" as I have no need for it.  :)

Scott
N0EDV