[TCRA] Christmas Party Tri County Repeater Assn.

Paul J Brooten mailbox at paulbrooten.com
Tue Nov 29 22:02:52 CST 2011

Subject: FW: Christmas Party Tri County Repeater Assn.
From:    "Dale Mcgraw" <n9xmu at hotmail.com>
Date:    Tue, November 29, 2011 9:59 pm
To:

Subject: Christmas Party Tri County Repeater Assn.
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 03:49:17 +0000

Good evening,  Members of Tri County Repeater Assn.  Please be advised
that our annual Christmas Party and election of officers meeting will be
held at 7:00 PM Dec 10, 2011 at the Main Street Cafe in Bloomer.  A gift
exchange will be conducted again this year so bring any old or unused Ham
Gear you wish to part with.  Maybe some of your friends will make use of
the gear you don't need.  This has been a disappointing year for Tri
County in that membership and attendance at meetings is way down.  Please
attempt to be more involved so we can continue to exist.  N9XMU Secretary.