[TCRA] FW: General License

alcampos at ameritech.net alcampos at ameritech.net
Thu Sep 10 19:53:27 CDT 2009

Hi fellow ham's,
I just wanted to let others know that I am now one of the few Solar Powered Ham Stations in the area. I am in Jump River and run my station on Solar and Wind Power Only! I run an FT 100D in Jump River and love 20m, 14,240 area as well as the Holcomb Repeater. I hope to be up for Bow season this weekend and want to meet with someone to pay my dues. 73..........

Want a better neighborhood?

Be a better neighbor!

AL / KB9PVC
Milwaukee / Jump River