[TCRA] Pioneer Village Museum Ham Radio Station

Greg Hammerel w9gdh at chibardun.net
Sun Jul 26 15:34:48 CDT 2009

I will be setting up a Ham Radio Station again on Aug 8 at the Pioneer
Village Museum, http://www.barroncountymuseum.com, just west of Cameron.

I'm looking for some help with the station. I only need help in
operating. I will provide the equipment. I have a Kenwood TS-50S, LDG
tuner and a antenna with coax.
I plan on running the equipment off batteries (12 v Deep cycle).

All you will need to do is operate or field questions about ham radio.
Yesterday I received a box filled with ARRL handouts to be available for
this event.

Greg  W9GDH
Home 715 458 4056
Cell 715 296 2718