[TCRA] [Fwd: Sunday Night WI ARES/RACES HF Net]

Greg Hammerel w9gdh at chibardun.net
Sun May 18 11:11:56 CDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Sunday Night WI ARES/RACES HF Net
Date: 	Sat, 17 May 2008 20:18:16 -0500
From: 	Duane Mack Brophy N9NTB <mackb_1 at charter.net>
To: 	**Brophy N9NTB Mack <dmbrophy at hotmail.com>

Good evening hamsters.

Every Sunday evening at 6 PM on frequency 3977.5 KHz you are invited to
participate in the WI ARES/RACES HF net if you have the appropriate FCC
license.

You do not need to be a member of WI ARES/RACES to check into the net.
This net provides you the opportunity to test your equipment, do a
little training, and input your words of wisdom to the net. You may have
the answer to a question that someone may ask during the net.

As of this time a topic has not been designated for the net but one will
be announced during the net.

I understand that there are some female hams in Wisconsin that have HF
capabilities.  Please join us during the net.

Please pass this to the members of your organizations.

Maybe this will be the last week we have frost in southern Wisconsin.

73 de Mack N9NTB