[TCRA] KBEMfm Jazz Radio at 88.5 Spring Pledge Drive

Scott Palacheck kc0vuy at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 05:08:43 CST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Marce Larkin-Cullen
To: Scott Palacheck
Cc: Marce Larkin-Cullen
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:32 PM
Subject: KBEMfm Jazz Radio at 88.5 Spring Pledge Drive

Hi Scott,  At the moment I have shifts available on Friday 3/2 from 3-7pm and 7-11pm.  Saturday 3/3 from 7-11pm.  Sunday 3/4 from 9am-Noon and 9pm-11.  Monday3/5 from 9am to Noon,  Tuesday 3/6 from 1-3pm.  Wednesday 3/7 from 9am to Noon and 1-3pm and 3-pm.  Thursday 3/8 from 6-9am and 9-Noon and 7-9pm.
Friday 3/9  from 6-9am and 9am-Noon and Noon-3pm and 3-7pm and 7-11pm.
Saturday3/10 from 7-Noon and 3-7pm.  Sunday 3/11 from 9am-noon and 9-11pm.  During some of these times I have more than one slot available.  We count on our volunteers, so please give me as much notice as you can if you must cancel.  If it is within 24 hours of your shift call Michele at 612-668-1735.  Let me know if you need a reminder.  The station is attached to North High School at 1555 James Ave. N.  I can give further directions to anyone signing up.  Anyone wanting to make plans to volunteer may call me at 952-476-5091 or email me at marcelarkin_cullen at yahoo.com (that's a capitalized hyphen between the larkin and cullen)  It's a fun thing to do.  Interesting people and good food.  Let me hear from you if you are interested and available.  Thanks a bunch, Marce