[TCRA] repeater

Ray J ray at w9ray.org
Sat Jan 27 16:13:46 CST 2007

> NWS would prefer we used the roberts repeater  but it cant be used in most of
> rusk, barron, chippewa counties.

why would they want to switch to a repeater that half of the ops in the
area can not use...? Isn't  the idea suppose to be that k0mpx can look
at a repeater in a area of interest and see what is going on in that
area? hard to do if the spotter cannot get into or hear the repeater..

why not ask  k0mpx  to think about upgrading their equipment..... more
tower height, better yagi... preamp at antenna...?? that would help them
all around.....

what is wrong.. do they not hear the 47  or can't the get into the
repeater? or both?

W9RAY

Ray J
EN44gt