[TCRA] repeater

K9YLI at aol.com K9YLI at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 09:35:31 CST 2007

I plan to bring up at the feb meeting the possibility of changeing some stuff
on the repeater.
We have trouble working K0mpx during  summer storms.

NWS would prefer we used the roberts repeater  but it cant be used in most of
rusk, barron, chippewa counties.

Several possibilities.
 put up a beam antenna ( extra) pointed to  st paul..

 replace present verticle with more gain if thats possible.

Contact the owner of  the roberts machine and see if it is possible to
increase the coverage to at least include
usage from  K9yli's   pair of 11s at 50 feet.
I cant hear it  now although KI9H says he can.  At least I can't kick it
up..to here it  Id.

Subsidize the upgrade to make  sky warn more effective.

or other suggestions............

  el presedente.....