[TCRA] NWS Open House

Paul J Brooten kb9tyc at scanwisconsin.com
Sat Sep 9 02:37:59 CDT 2006

Subject: [SWNews] NWS Open House
From:    "John Wetter" <WxLists at WxChaser.com>
Date:    Sat, September 9, 2006 1:53 am
To:      swnews at lists.vyger.net

The National Weather Service in Chanhassen would like to invite everyone to
our open house which will be held on Saturday, September 16th from 10am to
2pm.  This event is for everyone, so please bring your families as there
will be kids activities and much more for people of all ages.

Among the events of our open house are:
-Tours of all 3 NWS offices located at our facility in Chanhassen
-Presentations dealing with various aspects of the weather across the area
and the services we provide
-Weather balloon releases (including special releases for kids)
-Experts on-hand to help program your NOAA Weather Radio
-Exhibits describing the work we do, and the partners that we depend on
-Raffle for a NOAA Weather Radio and a rain gauge

For all of the details, please visit our web site at:
http://www.crh.noaa.gov/mpx/?n=openhouse

We all hope to see you there!

Best Regards,
John Wetter