[TCRA] Fwd: AES Super Fest

Paul J Brooten - KB9TYC paul at kb9tyc.com
Tue Mar 21 04:26:01 CST 2006

Subject: AES Super Fest
From:    "Al & Joan Campos" <alcampos at ameritech.net>
Date:    Mon, March 20, 2006 11:36 pm
To:      paul at kb9tyc.com

HI folks,
  This is AL Campos/KB9PVC reminding everyone that AES in Milwaukee is
going to hold their annual AES Super Fest on March 31st and April 1st at
their store on Good Hope Rd. in Milwaukee. Lots of Mfg Reps and sales of
all kinds plus a drawing every half hour with lots of donated items by
the Mfgs. I will be there doing my Badge Engraving thing too. If you can
make it you will have a good time, it's free no purchase needed. Lots of
questions answered by all the reps that will be there. 73,
  Al Campos/KB9PVC
  Milwaukee/Jump River, WI

AL & Joan Campos
QSLUSA Engraving