[TCRA] cvarc Speaker invite

Ray J ray at w9ray.org
Wed Jan 18 21:29:44 CST 2006

We would like to invite you and your members to the CVARC meeting of
February 7th at 7 p.m. as we have a speaker coming in from St. Paul and
thought that some of your members would enjoy listing to her presentation.
http://www.w9cva.org/foxhunt%20prog.%20RW1.pdf

Also if any of the members wish to eat that evening, we order off of the
menu and generally we meet at 6 p.m. if someone wishes to eat at Connell's
II and the meeting in done by 9 p.m.

Ron Anderson
Treasurer