[TCRA] fyi from the prez

K9YLI at aol.com K9YLI at aol.com
Sat Dec 23 09:34:57 CST 2006

Joe Mezera  WA9SOQ and his wife Peg KB9PCJ lost their home to a fire
yesterday. It was a total loss.

Roger KA9BKK, has agreed to act as a drop off point for any of us who would
like to help Joe and Peg out at this sad time.

If anyone is interested in helping out, they can send a Check to:

Roger Reader KA9BKK
526 13th Avenue N
Onalaska, Wi 54650

Please make the Check out to Joe Mezera. If you care to remain anonymous, you
can just send a money order to Roger made out to Joe Mezera. No need to put
your name on that. For those of you who would send a check, it might be nice to
put your callsign in the Memo part of the check.

Lets all try and come together as a Ham community and help out one of our
own. Please feel free to pass this along to others. Thanks very much and I hope
you all have a nice Holiday.

Edited by KC9ECI on Dec. 22 2006,16:03