[TCRA] [Bcarc] SAT

Paul J Brooten - KB9TYC paul at kb9tyc.com
Fri Sep 30 13:32:37 CDT 2005

I understand none of this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Hammerel [mailto:w9gdh at chibardun.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:11 PM
To: Edward Jacobsen; bcarc
Subject: [Bcarc] SAT

===Message From The Barron County ARC Reflector===

What repeater will we be using to contact you (DEC) on Sat with our
traffic/ messages.

Also, Barron Co is having a Mass Casualty exercise on Oct. 14. The
Barron hospital will be processing 400 or more people through the
clinic. The ARES/RACES unit will be involve. We will be using the
counties new Mobile Command Post. You are invited to join in the
exercise or observe. And any other ARES/RACES member from other counties
is also invited to come.
The Barron County  Public Health  Officer is aggressively pushing this
training. It will be very involved. The Public Health Officer very
energetic person, with excellent personnel skills.

W9GDH  GREG

===
Barron County ARC
146.715 -