[TCRA] [Fwd: Test of SKYWARN Hub Repeaters]

Greg w9gdh at chibardun.net
Mon Feb 21 10:12:57 CST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Test of SKYWARN Hub Repeaters
Date: 	Mon, 21 Feb 2005 06:00:11 +0000
From: 	Jim Richardson <Jim.Richardson at noaa.gov>
To: 	3501 at co.kandiyohi.mn.us, don_e at co.kandiyohi.mn.us,
dougnbev at hutchtel.net, paul at chargertech.net, kc0qna at earthkink.net,
hookecho33 at yahoo.com, josephson73 at msn.com, k0os at aol.com,
rjvacek at hutchtel.net, kb0rrn at aol.com, kb0pxt at juno.com,
kc0gio at nsatec.net, rkelly at ecec.com, tcnic at charter.net,
w9rma at charter.net, kb9ulf at hotmail.com, n9kmy at arrl.net,
wb9nto at nelson-tel.net, k9ikb at arrl.net, w9gdh at chibardun.net,
Steve.Csizmadia at midwestwireless.com, mgl0a at juno.com,
michael.pentico at wcem.co.waseca.mn.us, frank.balak at wcem.co.waseca.mn.us,
bkreuzer at hickorytech.net, N0PBA at arrl.net, chshb at centurytel.net,
n0xc at arrl.net, john at wxchaser.com, Todd Krause <Todd.Krause at noaa.gov>,
raakre at msn.com, k0kln at frontiernet.net

Just a quick note to let you know that we would like to have a person
from the various skywarn nets check in with K0MPX at Chanhassen on the
hub repeaters. This "test" is scheduled for 7 PM on Wed, Feb 23.  As
discussed at the various meetings, the repeaters would be, 147.345
(Becker)/145.27 Paynesville...147.24 (Mankato)...147.33 (Roberts)...and
145.47 (Holcombe)...depending of course on your location.

A skywarn net control station from the Redwood Falls area can check into
the Willmar repeater on 146.91 and a Kandiyohi County net control could
respond. K0MPX could monitor as well.

There will be 3 or 4 operators here at Chanhassen.

We will try to schedule another test sometime in March on a weekend day.

Thanks, Jim Richardson, WM0X