[TCRA] (no subject)

Greg w9gdh at chibardun.net
Thu Nov 18 09:56:56 CST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 	Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:49:50 -0600
From: 	Daniel Retallick <dretalli at sbcglobal.net>
To: 	Tom Hanson <tbill94 at juno.com>, Thomas W Hanson
<thanson at ecasd.k12.wi.us>, Steve Svihovec <steves at cvol.net>, Steve Coyle
<kikice at charter.net>, S. Murphy <murphman4 at earthlink.net>, Ray Eggers
<reggers53 at aol.com>, patrick rolbiecki
<riversidebikeandskate at yahoo.com>, Mike Falch <mfalch at wwt.net>, Mary
Anne Retaliick <Maretallick at hotmail.com>, Leslie Patrow
<patrowl at mail.opd.state.wi.us>, Jerry Retallick
<J.D.Retallick at na.modine.com>, Jack Hestekin <jmhesty at charter.net>, Greg
Hammerel <w9gdh at chibardun.net>, Gary Kramschuster
<garf6150 at bloomer.net>, Debra Retallick <grandavecafe at sbcglobal.net>,
Daniel Hogan <dch9244 at att.net>, Carl Van <carlvan99 at yahoo.com>, Brian
Weber <weber5 at charter.net>, Brian Stiner <brian_stiner at yahoo.com>, Brian
Stenseth <brian at megafoods.com>, Brian Maki <BMaki at invisibleinc.com>, Bob
Christner <robertc476 at yahoo.com>

Subject: Philosophy

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

I had amnesia once -- maybe twice.

I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart.

Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.

All I ask is a chance to prove money can't make me happy.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

If the world was a logical place, men would ride horses sidesaddle.

What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?

They told me I was gullible..... and I believed them.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up,
he'll never be able to edge his car onto a freeway.

Two can live as cheaply as one, for half as long.

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

One nice thing about egotists... they don't talk about other people.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a
nail.

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?

My weight is perfect for my height... which varies.

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.

How can there be self-help "groups"?

Is there another word for synonym?
The speed of time is one second per second.

Is it possible to be totally partial?

What's another word for thesaurus?

If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man
who can't get is pants off.

It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.

Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?