[TCRA] New structuring proposed by ARRL.

Al & Joan Campos @ QSLUSA alcampos at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 20 02:00:33 CST 2004

It just some how seems wrong to me. Most all of us who
had to study Morse for one or two years to finally get
it to sink in are a bit hurt by all this news. At
least I am upset by it all. Not to any point of action
but down deep it hurts to know we had to work so hard
at it and the newbes don't even have to open the book
or listen to hours and hours of CW tapes by Gordon
West. I guess it's just time to move up one more class
to Extra.
AL Campos / KB9PVC