[TCRA] Rush City Ham fest Info

Paul J Brooten - KB9TYC kb9tyc at tcra.org
Sun Aug 22 21:27:38 CDT 2004

From: w0jlf [mailto:w0jlf at att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 4:32 PM
Subject: Rush City Ham fest Info

Rush City Hamfest

The East Central Minnesota Amateur Radio Club (ECMARC) invites you to our
12th annual Hamfest, on Saturday, September 11th, 2004.  Located at the Rush
City High School, the door will open at 0800 for sellers and 0900 for
general admission.
*Rush City High School is located one block East and one Block North of the
Rush City exit off I-35, approximately 45 miles North of the Twin Cities
Metro area.

Talk in on 145.33 MHZ (-600, no tone)

Admission:
* $3 per person
* $5 for sellers, table or tailgate spot
(Two people selling get in for $8)
* $2 per Senior Citizen
* Students 18 and under Free

Agenda:
* 0900 open for general admission
* 0930 first award presentation (present to win)
* 1000 second award presentation (present to win)
* 1030 third award presentation (present to win)
* 1100 grand award presentation: YAESU FT-2800M
(You do not need to be present,but must have address filled out on ticket
stub)

Amenities:
* Coffee and baked goods will be available
* Bratwurst brunch
* Indoor rest rooms
* 110 VAC inside for sellers needing juice
* Courtesy transportation to the Hamfest from the Rush City airport or bus
stop by request on the talk in

===
Paul J Brooten
http://www.kb9tyc.com